Let's "face" it, not all curvy women are meant to be runway divas, but that does not mean that they are any less fabulous or beautiful.
Full Figured Fashion Week® endeavors to support ALL curvy women and big and tall men, not just those who are booked to walk our runway. Therefore, we are pleased to announce the return of our "Face of Full Figured Fashion Week®" Cover Model Search. For the first time ever, this year's contest is open to our Big and Tall men! The contest begins on Wednesday, March 8 2017 and will end at midnight (ET) on Wednesday, March 29, 2017. The winner will be publicly announced on our website on Friday, April 7, 2017. GOOD LUCK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
- Contest is open to plus size women and big and tall men
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old
- Contestants must live within the U.S. or Canada
- Female contestants must wear a dress size 14 and above and male contestants must wear a 2X and above and be at least 5'10"
To enter the Cover Model Search, contestants must submit:
- An online application
- A professional headshot (just one, please) in high resolution (photo should be a maximum 5 MB in size and in JPG, PSD, PNG, or GIF formats)
- A $35 application fee via Pay Pal.
- A short video explaining why YOU should be chosen as the 2017 Face of Full Figured Fashion Week® AND what inspired you to enter the contest. Video should be uploaded to www.youtube.com. Once you upload your video, send us the link in the space provided on the application
- Both photos and videos of contestants will be posted on our Cover Model Search page for the duration of the contest
- A panel of 4 judges from the fashion, beauty and related industries will select the winner based on their photo AND their video.
- Since this contest is a search for a Cover Model, whose responsibility will include hosting the red carpets of our 2017 events in NYC, our judges will be scoring in the following areas:
- The picture submitted by the contestant (cover model ready, professional images are highly recommended)
- How well the contestant presents themself in their video submission (on camera personality, able to speak properly, enthusiasm, etc. AND if the contestant has followed the instructions on what to say in the video - VERY, VERY IMPORTANT)
- The contest will end at midnight (ET) on Wednesday, March 29, 2017. The winner will be publicly announced on our website on Friday, April 7, 2017.
Cover Model winner will receive:
- Two round trip airline tickets to NYC (one for winner and a guest; guest must depart from same city on same day) and ground transportation to and from airport. Winner may arrive earlier but MUST be able to arrive in NYC no later than Friday, June 16, 2017.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights (June 16 and June 17)
- VIP, all access passes to all public FFFWeek® events
- An opportunity to host ALL red carpet VIP receptions.
- Photograph, video and bio will be placed on the event's website for 6 months
- Photograph will be placed on marketing and media items for the event.NOTE: Winner MUST have at least two additional PROFESSIONAL pictures available for media and advertising purposes and a completed bio when notified of win as we will begin promoting her IMMEDIATELY.
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Submission of photos, the video, and the application fee to this contest means that you agree to the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age and live within the United States or Canada
- It is understood that the winner will be chosen by the panel of judges. The judges' decision will be final.
- If winner and guest are unable to attend event after airline tickets have been purchased, winner will be responsible for reimbursing Full Figured Fashion Week® for the entire amount of the ticket purchase no later than 60 days after the event
- Contest winner will be required to sign a letter of agreement before airline tickets and prizes are awarded
- We reserve the right to disqualify contestants who exhibit unsportsmanlike behavior in person or via social networks during the competition process. Your image will be removed and your entrance fee will not be refunded.
(Forms will not be accepted until payment is made first).